Type: P/V Servings: 2
- 2 portions chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 bag organic (150g) baby spinach leaves
- 240g. fresh mushrooms
- 1 tomato chopped
- I clove garlic
- Lightly coat a large pan with 1 tbsp. olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Coat chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
- Place chicken breasts in pan; cook for approximately 6 minutes.
- Turn and cook for 6 more minutes until no longer pink in the center.
- Transfer the cooked chicken breasts to a plate; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Using the same pan, add mushrooms and garlic and cook 5minutes.
- Then add spinach.
- Mix well and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add diced tomato and cook just enough to heat thru.
- Place spinach & mushroom mixture on a plate and place chicken on top.
- Serve and enjoy!