|Supplements(Anytime before 5pm)||1 scoop of Endura/250ml water (before and after workout on empty stomach)||1 scoop of Endura/250ml water (before and after workout on empty stomach)|
|1||P/O/V||5 scrambled whole eggs with olive oil, add low sodium salsa, sprinkle of cheese, 1½ cups of spinach with olive oil||5 scrambled whole eggs, 3-5 egg whites with olive oil, add low sodium salsa, sprinkle of cheese, 2 cup of spinach with olive oil|
|Supplements(With post workout meal or first meal of day)||1 Multi Plus Multivitamin &4 fish oil tablets||1 Multi Plus Multivitamin &4 fish oil tablets|
|2||P/O/V||Isagenix Meal Replacement Shake||Isagenix Meal Replacement Shake|
|3||P/O/V||Salmon & Veggies, 150-180 g. Salmon. See recipes||Salmon & Veggies ,150-180 g. Salmon. See recipes|
|Supplements(with last meal of day)||4 Fish oil capsules||4 fish oil capsules|
|4||P/O/V||Meatloaf, 680 g. lean ground beef 1 small onion, chopped ,4 egg whites ,1 cup salsa ,¾ cup old-fashioned gluten free oats, uncooked. See Recipes||Meatloaf, 680 g. lean ground beef 1 small onion, chopped ,4 egg whites ,1 cup salsa ,¾ cup old-fashioned gluten free oats, uncooked. See Recipes|
P = Protein S=Starch V = Veggies O = Fat A=Fruit
- No Starches or Fruits except where indicated on day 5 and day 10
All meal and workout times are flexible and can be adjusted according to your
- Protein and friendly fat servings are purposely larger than normal because you’re only consuming three or four meals daily instead of the normal five or six
- Impact Carb grams daily for women = 25 – 35 for men = 30 – 50
- Impact carbs = All non fibrous carbs
- All fibrous carbs = zero impact carb grams
150-180 g. salmon (women), 180-220g (men) salmon seasoning
Small dinner salad with 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and vinegar dressing.
1 cup steamed broccoli, spinach, or asparagus
1. Season salmon and grill for 5-10 min. until desired doneness.
680 g. lean ground turkey or beef
1 small onion, chopped
4 egg whites
1 cup salsa
¾ cup old-fashioned gluten free oats, uncooked
1 pkg. Vegetable Soup mix
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
½ cup low sugar tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, onion, egg whites, salsa, oats, soup mix and black pepper.
3. Form into a pan and spread tomato sauce over top.
4. Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
5. 1 Cup of cabbage, beans and mushrooms .