Type: P/V (you can also make this type: P/V/S if you choose to add brown or black rice)
- 2 large whole eggs
- 8 egg whites ( or ¾ cup egg substitute)
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, cut in half on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon gluten free soy sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (the white and part of the green)
- Beat eggs with egg whites or egg substitute with fork or mixer until thoroughly blended, but not
- Place a nonstick frying pan over high heat until
- Add olive oil, swirling to coat the
- Add sugar snap peas and red pepper and stir-fry for a minute to a minute and a
- Add the egg mixture and let it cook, stirring, until the eggs are soft (about 1 minute).
- Gently stir the egg and vegetable mixture, drizzle the soy sauce over the top, and continue cooking until eggs are done to your liking (about 2 minutes).
- Sprinkle the green onions over the top and serve
Note: This egg dish makes a quick meal with steamed black or brown rice.