Servings: 3 – 4
Directions: Time: 20 to 25 minutes
450g chicken breast
1 can low fat cream of mushroom soup
½ cup skim milk
½ cup light sour cream
350g package brown rice noodles
§ Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut chicken breast in strips and boil in a pan of water until done, approximately 10 minutes.
2. Drain water and set aside to cool a little bit.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions while chicken cools.
4. In a separate small sauce pan mix, soup, milk, and sour cream and heat until warm.
5. Shred chicken, mix with sauce and noodles.
6. If desired, salt and pepper to taste.