Type: P/V/S Serves: 1
- 1 portion cooked chicken breast
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 slice red onion, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free plain yogurt
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 1 brown rice tortilla or wrap, cut in half Directions:
- Slice cooked chicken breast into bite-size pieces. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken, cucumber, tomato, onion, red pepper, yogurt, and hot sauce; mix well.
- Microwave wrap for 10-15 seconds to soften, spoon in mixture and enjoy!