½ cup rice flour
¼ cup tapioca flour (or Almond flour)
½ cup granulated Stevia sugar substitute
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ cup olive oil
2 tsp. vanilla extract
6 egg whites, beaten
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup water
1/3 cup raw walnut pieces
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Lightly coat a baking dishwith organic olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, sift together, rice flour, tapioca flour, sugar substitute, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine olive oil, vanilla extract, egg whites, applesauce and water. Pour mixture into flour mixture
and stir until well combined.
4. Pour batter into baking dish and sprinkle with walnuts.
5. Bake until edges spring back when you touch them gently (center will be soft), about 15 minutes.
6. Serve 1 brownie with a glass of your favorite protein powder mixed with water or skim milk.