The best fun your kids will have these holidays!
DirksHealth Holiday Rugby Camps are designed for fun and skill development. The kids will learn about rugby, and the skills, fitness and strength required to play safely and competitively.
Aim: To improve individual skills, fitness and strength to participate in rugby safely and competitively and prepare players of all abilities for the upcoming rugby season.
Age Group: 7-13 years
Date: Monday April 14th, Wednesday 16th, Friday 18th .
Monday April 21st, Wednesday 23rd, Friday 25th.
Duration: 9am – 1pm
Skills required: new and current rugby players of all abilities
- Ball skills- Passing, catching and kicking both standing still and on the run.
- Tackling- We will teach the boys how to tackle safely and effectively, concentrating on tackling technique, tackle contest, tackle support and defence.
- Rucks and Mauls- We will teach the boys how to safely and effectively enter and push in rucks and mauls.
- Understanding- We will teach the boys position specific skills and positional awareness.
- Fitness- We will have a strong emphasis on the Fitness and Strength required to play rugby safely and will teach the boys how to improve their strength, aerobic fitness and flexibility. We will test their fitness (provide report) and provide a take home strength program (body weight), that will give him competitive edge for the upcoming Rugby season.
Cost: $69 a day OR $169 for week (3 days)
Spaces are limited to ensure a commitment to quality coaching outcomes so contact us today to secure a spot.